HearingAssist Warranty Details
Effective April 3, 2023
1-YEAR MANUFACTURE WARRANTY
All HearingAssist hearing aids, including charging units, have a one-year manufacturer warranty covering any defective manufacturer parts from the date of original purchase from HearingAssist or an authorized retailer ("original warranty period"). The HearingAssist warranty begins on the date the hearing aid(s) are received by the customer. However, the Manufacture Warranty does not cover if the hearing aid(s) are damaged due to customers' misuse, including moisture or water damage, not working due to excessive earwax to include earwax in the receiver in the receiver-in-canal (RIC) hearing aid model, or neglect of proper cleaning and maintenance. Should a repair be necessary during the original warranty period, HearingAssist will make every effort to provide this service quickly and efficiently. All hearing aids, including the charging unit repaired under the original warranty period, maintain the original warranty period.
Returns and Refund Policy (60-Day Trial Period)
All Products MUST include a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for proper processing. PLEASE contact HearingAssist at (800) 700-4327 to receive your RMA number and initiate the refund process.
- Returns for hearing aid(s) purchased online from HearingAssist.com MUST be returned to the following address: 2151 Professional Drive, Suite 200, Roseville, CA. 95661 (hearing aid(s) received without an RMA number are not eligible for a refund nor will not be processed for a refund and may be sent back at the customer’s expense will not be processed for a refund)
- Returns and Refunds Policy of HearingAssist hearing aid(s) purchased from ONLINE or IN-STORE from one of HearingAssist’s authorized retailers MUST be returned in accordance with such retailers’ specific online or in-store returns policy. The 60-Day Trial Period may differ for each retailer.
NOTE: If hearing aid(s) were purchased directly from HearingAssist and you are not satisfied with your hearing aid(s), you have 60 days to return it for a full refund. HearingAssist is unable to honor return requests after 60 days from the date of delivery as reported by shipment tracking. All products MUST include a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for proper processing. For an RMA number and specific return instructions
To Qualify for a Refund - the hearing aid(s) with all additional accessories, including, charger and charger cable and USB plug MUST be returned. HearingAssist does not give partial refunds if the hearing aid(s) with all additional accessories, including, charger and charger cable and USB plug is not all returned.
THE 60-DAY TRIAL PERIOD IS ONLY APPLICABLE ONCE PER HEARING AID MODEL. REFUNDS WILL ONLY BE ISSUED ONCE FOR EACH TYPE OF HEARING AID THAT IS RETURNED; NO RETURNS WILL BE MADE FOR CREDIT. IT IS NOT PERMITTED TO RETURN UNDER THE 60-DAT TRIAL PERIOD THE SAME DEVICE MODEL MULTIPLE TIMES.
HearingAssist is not responsible for any loss or damage of the hearing aid(s) that may have occurred during the returns process. The customer bears all responsibility and financial burden for any liability and loss or damage of the hearing aid(s) that may result from the return shipping process. To be eligible for a refund, the RMA number MUST be on the return package, and the hearing aid(s) and all accessories received in the initial packaging within 7 (seven) days of receiving the RMA number. Once HearingAssist has received the package with all the accessories and has confirmed that they are eligible for a return, HearingAssist will process the full refund.
Hearing aid(s) to be eligible for return and qualify for a refund:
- It must be returned in working order with all additional accessories, including, charger and charger cable and USB plug.
- Your hearing aid(s) must not be damaged, scratched, or soiled.
- The RMA Number must be accurately and clearly reflected on the package that is returned.
- The package will need to be returned to the correct address: 2151 Professional Drive, Suite 200, Roseville, CA. 95661 (hearing aid(s) received without an RMA number are not eligible for a refund nor will not be processed for a refund and may be sent back at the customer’s expense)